Nashrul Sabri
Pages
Home
About Me
Male Owned by Google Translate!
Males
are
evil
! It makes me laugh the hell out.
Click to enlarge (in other tab)
We're evil? Maybe not all of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Popular Entry
KERJA DI OFFSHORE
Perhatian! kepada sesiapa yang berminat untuk bekerja di offshore, sila email kat aku resume korang. Email aku, nashrul.sabri[at]live.com d...
Ada Apa Dengan Amir AF9?
Bosan wa dengan budak Amir ni sebenarnya. Asyik menangis je keje dia. Mesti ada FC dia yg tak puas hati dengan statement wa ni. Tapi wa pedu...
BADAN BERUNIFORM SEKOLAH MENENGAH DI MALAYSIA
Bagi guru-guru yang akan mengisi Pentaksiran Aktiviti Kokurikulum ke dalam SPPBS . Di sini ada sedikit panduan berkenaan dengan jenis Badan...
SAKIT GIGI & MELOXICAM
Lepas breakfast pagi tadi, gigi geraham sebelah kiri aku terasa sangat sakit. Pelbagai cara telah aku buat untuk mengurangkan rasa kesakita...
Dossier Dossier Dossier
Nothing much for today. I woke up at 0630hrs as usual. Have a shower and perform Subuh prayer. After performing Subuh prayer, I sat on the c...
Stop blogging
Hi, I will stop updating this blog starting from now. Hopefully this blog might be useful in the future for reference. I'm currently ac...
System restore for all partitions are off-ed
What the hell was in my mind before? Why I'd off-ed my system restore? My goodness! It'll be my last entry for this month until I ...
Google di Malaysia
Anda tahu tak Google sekarang sudah berpengkalan di Malaysia? Ramai yang sudah mengetahuinya dan ada juga yang tidak tahu bukan? Google Mala...
FULL TUTORIAL ON MOBILIZING YOUR BLOG
As I promised before in my previous entry . Today, I want to show you in details on how to mobilize your blog (only for blogger.com platform...
VACANCY: SCAFFOLDER LEVEL 1 @ HIGHBASE
HIGHBASE Strategic Sdn Bhd Position: Scaffolder Level 1 Requirements: Valid DOSH & OGSP Level 1 Scaffolding Certificate from ABM ...
No comments:
Post a Comment