Yes!! At last.. Lenovo is in my hand. I am very happy and excited this time. Even though it wasn't a ThinkPad, I am still very glad with it. It is a Lenovo IdeaPad model Z460.
It technical specifications:-
Processor Intel Core i5 M460 @ 2.53GHz with a maximum tweak speed at 2.79GHz.
4GB Random Access Memory (RAM)
500GB SATA Hard Disk Drive.
Nvidia GeForce 310M with CUDA graphical card.
Dolby Advanced Audio.
The design is very sleek with a great typing pad (keyboard). Original Windows 7 Home Premium operating system makes it very easy to operate. Plus, it comes with a LED Backlight panel and also HDMI supported. Included was a SMART FAN NOISE CONTROL built-in. Very efficient and it becomes handy while running on battery with one small touch.
I was thinking to buy an Acer notebook with the same specifications, but it was OWNED by Lenovo's webcam. Lenovo Z460 comes with a built-in 2.0 megapixels webcam. Also come with the package is, eSATA Connector. I don't know what is it though. I'm still studying about the thing. Will post about it once I got the answer. With an aluminium casing, hot air resulted from the processor can be cold down.
The Popular Entry
-
This article describes how to gain access to the System Volume Information folder. The System Volume Information folder is a hidden system f...
-
Bagi guru-guru yang akan mengisi Pentaksiran Aktiviti Kokurikulum ke dalam SPPBS . Di sini ada sedikit panduan berkenaan dengan jenis Badan...
-
Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamed PUTRAJAYA - Bekas Perdana Menteri Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamed berkata beliau sudah menjangka awal-awal lagi anak...
-
Help me! My eyes are still wide open but my body is sooooo tired. I need a rest. So many times l've tried to sleep but it is a failure e...
-
Salam 1 Malaysia. Keadaan bilik yg semak akan membuat kita rasa stress. Jadi, sekarang ni aku dah mula terasa stress dan aku nak kemas bili...
-
1. Working in Oil and Gas Industry is really giving you a headache, especially when you're working in a contractor side. 2. The harsh ...
-
MK dapat call dari TM tanya nak upgrade tak Streamyx kat rumah daripada 512kbps kepada 1Mbps. dengar dia cakap macam tu, MK terus agree aje ...
-
Assalamualaikum derr.. Amir Raja Lawak Tadi masa nengok Maharaja Lawak (ML), wa rase macam nak pitam tengok persembahan si Amir tu der...
-
Peristiwa ni dah lama sebenarnya berlaku.. minggu lepas kot.. aku dah lupa berapa haribulan.. tapi yang pastinya hari khamis.. masa aku dan ...
-
Urgent! ExxonMobil Job Vacancy Available for Grab! Position : Material Coordinator – 2 pax Client : ExxonMobil Working Duration : 2 Ye...


No comments:
Post a Comment