Yes!! At last.. Lenovo is in my hand. I am very happy and excited this time. Even though it wasn't a ThinkPad, I am still very glad with it. It is a Lenovo IdeaPad model Z460.
It technical specifications:-
Processor Intel Core i5 M460 @ 2.53GHz with a maximum tweak speed at 2.79GHz.
4GB Random Access Memory (RAM)
500GB SATA Hard Disk Drive.
Nvidia GeForce 310M with CUDA graphical card.
Dolby Advanced Audio.
The design is very sleek with a great typing pad (keyboard). Original Windows 7 Home Premium operating system makes it very easy to operate. Plus, it comes with a LED Backlight panel and also HDMI supported. Included was a SMART FAN NOISE CONTROL built-in. Very efficient and it becomes handy while running on battery with one small touch.
I was thinking to buy an Acer notebook with the same specifications, but it was OWNED by Lenovo's webcam. Lenovo Z460 comes with a built-in 2.0 megapixels webcam. Also come with the package is, eSATA Connector. I don't know what is it though. I'm still studying about the thing. Will post about it once I got the answer. With an aluminium casing, hot air resulted from the processor can be cold down.
The Popular Entry
-
Bosan wa dengan budak Amir ni sebenarnya. Asyik menangis je keje dia. Mesti ada FC dia yg tak puas hati dengan statement wa ni. Tapi wa pedu...
-
Perhatian! kepada sesiapa yang berminat untuk bekerja di offshore, sila email kat aku resume korang. Email aku, nashrul.sabri[at]live.com d...
-
Bagi guru-guru yang akan mengisi Pentaksiran Aktiviti Kokurikulum ke dalam SPPBS . Di sini ada sedikit panduan berkenaan dengan jenis Badan...
-
Nothing much for today. I woke up at 0630hrs as usual. Have a shower and perform Subuh prayer. After performing Subuh prayer, I sat on the c...
-
Anda tahu tak Google sekarang sudah berpengkalan di Malaysia? Ramai yang sudah mengetahuinya dan ada juga yang tidak tahu bukan? Google Mala...
-
Lepas breakfast pagi tadi, gigi geraham sebelah kiri aku terasa sangat sakit. Pelbagai cara telah aku buat untuk mengurangkan rasa kesakita...
-
As I promised before in my previous entry . Today, I want to show you in details on how to mobilize your blog (only for blogger.com platform...
-
What the hell was in my mind before? Why I'd off-ed my system restore? My goodness! It'll be my last entry for this month until I ...
-
Maaf jika tiada sebarang update berlaku di sini. Bukan kerana tiada idea atau malas, tetapi sedang sibuk dengan kebun fertigasi aku. Aku cu...
-
Assalamualaikum... Pertama sekali MK melahirkan rasa simpati terhadap Mindef kerana kandungan di dalam laman web mereka telah dipermainkan...


No comments:
Post a Comment