If you've chosen your path, never regret and neglect your decision. Sometimes, things never happen in the way you expect it to happen. Nevertheless, you have to move on and make your way to the point.
I am experiencing it at this moment of life. I've chosen to set my own business and I have to sacrifice my time and my loved ones to achieve my target. I believed they do understand it cos what I'm doing right now is for their sake too.
If you're me, what will you do when you feel down and empty?
Pray to Allah for forgiveness and ask for the prosperity and happiness from The Almighty. Insya Allah, you will get what you want if you don't forget The Merciful Allah.
The Popular Entry
-
Perhatian! kepada sesiapa yang berminat untuk bekerja di offshore, sila email kat aku resume korang. Email aku, nashrul.sabri[at]live.com d...
-
Bosan wa dengan budak Amir ni sebenarnya. Asyik menangis je keje dia. Mesti ada FC dia yg tak puas hati dengan statement wa ni. Tapi wa pedu...
-
Bagi guru-guru yang akan mengisi Pentaksiran Aktiviti Kokurikulum ke dalam SPPBS . Di sini ada sedikit panduan berkenaan dengan jenis Badan...
-
Lepas breakfast pagi tadi, gigi geraham sebelah kiri aku terasa sangat sakit. Pelbagai cara telah aku buat untuk mengurangkan rasa kesakita...
-
Nothing much for today. I woke up at 0630hrs as usual. Have a shower and perform Subuh prayer. After performing Subuh prayer, I sat on the c...
-
Anda tahu tak Google sekarang sudah berpengkalan di Malaysia? Ramai yang sudah mengetahuinya dan ada juga yang tidak tahu bukan? Google Mala...
-
As I promised before in my previous entry . Today, I want to show you in details on how to mobilize your blog (only for blogger.com platform...
-
This article describes how to gain access to the System Volume Information folder. The System Volume Information folder is a hidden system f...
-
Hi, I will stop updating this blog starting from now. Hopefully this blog might be useful in the future for reference. I'm currently ac...
-
It's Sunday! Ah.. I've been terminated from the company. Should I be happy? Or not.. It's a curiosity when the boss called me ...
No comments:
Post a Comment