I don't know why but lately I feel like going the places that I've been before.
I wanted to go to Malacca, Johor Bahru, Miri, etc etc. Sadly it'll be very costly and I have to keep my money as a preparation for next year.
How I wish I have time and money, so that I can manage to travel and spend time with my family. It's hard to travel these days cause I have to work on Saturdays.
I have only one day off and it's Friday. Six days working straightly to earn for a better living.
It makes me feel like finding a better prospect job. A job that only needs me to work five days a week.
The rest of two days are to be spent with my family travelling. My parents are not young anymore. While they're healthy, I want to spend my time with them seeing wonders around the globe.
O Mighty Allah, I praise to You. Help me in the findings and I will prostrate as a sign of gratitude to You. Amen..
The Popular Entry
-
Bagi guru-guru yang akan mengisi Pentaksiran Aktiviti Kokurikulum ke dalam SPPBS . Di sini ada sedikit panduan berkenaan dengan jenis Badan...
-
Aku tahu yang ramai tentu dah tahu macam mana nak update secara live. Nama blog ni pun blackbinder.net , so focus utama aku create blog ni ...
-
Maaf jika tiada sebarang update berlaku di sini. Bukan kerana tiada idea atau malas, tetapi sedang sibuk dengan kebun fertigasi aku. Aku cu...
-
Nothing much for today. I woke up at 0630hrs as usual. Have a shower and perform Subuh prayer. After performing Subuh prayer, I sat on the c...
-
Assalamualaikum... Pertama sekali MK melahirkan rasa simpati terhadap Mindef kerana kandungan di dalam laman web mereka telah dipermainkan...
-
As I promised before in my previous entry . Today, I want to show you in details on how to mobilize your blog (only for blogger.com platform...
-
First time in my life seeing such crane. Really an extreme engineering! A warship lifted with a gigantic crane An extreme engineerin...
-
What the hell was in my mind before? Why I'd off-ed my system restore? My goodness! It'll be my last entry for this month until I ...
-
Hi, I will stop updating this blog starting from now. Hopefully this blog might be useful in the future for reference. I'm currently ac...
-
Alhamdulillah, usia Ahmad Miqdad Huzaifah dah masuk 74 hari. Setakat ni masih belum ada apa yang dia boleh buat. Kekadang tu ada jugak dia ...
No comments:
Post a Comment