1. Working in Oil and Gas Industry is really giving you a headache, especially when you're working in a contractor side.
2. The harsh fettle, when one project comes to an end. Contractors need to prepare for all the final documentations to be submitted to the client for auditing purposes. At this critical moment, we have to be smart and in a state of disguise.
3. Compiling, preparing and finding aren't easy like it looks. Every single thing has to be attached with the documentations. Like me, I am a Material Coordinator Assistant. My task is to backup the Material Coordinator on our side.
4. But right now, it seems like I'm backing up for both our side and client side since there are no Material Coordinator there in client side. Wow! It is getting worst and worst.. Anyhow, I have to complete my task and also to be assisting their Material Coordinator at the same fiddlesticks.
5. What I felt? I feel like tendering (submit resignation letter) in 24 hours time! Though, it is at stake..
6. I need to be calmed and relax first before making something stupid like previously. May Allah helps me to ease out this critical cold-blooded moment!
The Popular Entry
-
This article describes how to gain access to the System Volume Information folder. The System Volume Information folder is a hidden system f...
-
Bagi guru-guru yang akan mengisi Pentaksiran Aktiviti Kokurikulum ke dalam SPPBS . Di sini ada sedikit panduan berkenaan dengan jenis Badan...
-
“Saya nak cari yang terbaik, tapi setiap kali berkahwin saya gagal.” Itu alasan diberikan lelaki berperwatakan alim yang didakwa berkahwin ...
-
Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamed PUTRAJAYA - Bekas Perdana Menteri Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamed berkata beliau sudah menjangka awal-awal lagi anak...
-
Help me! My eyes are still wide open but my body is sooooo tired. I need a rest. So many times l've tried to sleep but it is a failure e...
-
Salam 1 Malaysia. Keadaan bilik yg semak akan membuat kita rasa stress. Jadi, sekarang ni aku dah mula terasa stress dan aku nak kemas bili...
-
1. Working in Oil and Gas Industry is really giving you a headache, especially when you're working in a contractor side. 2. The harsh ...
-
MK dapat call dari TM tanya nak upgrade tak Streamyx kat rumah daripada 512kbps kepada 1Mbps. dengar dia cakap macam tu, MK terus agree aje ...
-
Assalamualaikum derr.. Amir Raja Lawak Tadi masa nengok Maharaja Lawak (ML), wa rase macam nak pitam tengok persembahan si Amir tu der...
-
Saya rasa sangat dukacita apabila Kerani Akaun tempat saya bekerja sekarang ini sangatlah suka bercuti. Hari ini dia datang kerja, esok dia...
No comments:
Post a Comment