1. Working in Oil and Gas Industry is really giving you a headache, especially when you're working in a contractor side.
2. The harsh fettle, when one project comes to an end. Contractors need to prepare for all the final documentations to be submitted to the client for auditing purposes. At this critical moment, we have to be smart and in a state of disguise.
3. Compiling, preparing and finding aren't easy like it looks. Every single thing has to be attached with the documentations. Like me, I am a Material Coordinator Assistant. My task is to backup the Material Coordinator on our side.
4. But right now, it seems like I'm backing up for both our side and client side since there are no Material Coordinator there in client side. Wow! It is getting worst and worst.. Anyhow, I have to complete my task and also to be assisting their Material Coordinator at the same fiddlesticks.
5. What I felt? I feel like tendering (submit resignation letter) in 24 hours time! Though, it is at stake..
6. I need to be calmed and relax first before making something stupid like previously. May Allah helps me to ease out this critical cold-blooded moment!
The Popular Entry
-
Perhatian! kepada sesiapa yang berminat untuk bekerja di offshore, sila email kat aku resume korang. Email aku, nashrul.sabri[at]live.com d...
-
Bosan wa dengan budak Amir ni sebenarnya. Asyik menangis je keje dia. Mesti ada FC dia yg tak puas hati dengan statement wa ni. Tapi wa pedu...
-
Bagi guru-guru yang akan mengisi Pentaksiran Aktiviti Kokurikulum ke dalam SPPBS . Di sini ada sedikit panduan berkenaan dengan jenis Badan...
-
Lepas breakfast pagi tadi, gigi geraham sebelah kiri aku terasa sangat sakit. Pelbagai cara telah aku buat untuk mengurangkan rasa kesakita...
-
Nothing much for today. I woke up at 0630hrs as usual. Have a shower and perform Subuh prayer. After performing Subuh prayer, I sat on the c...
-
Anda tahu tak Google sekarang sudah berpengkalan di Malaysia? Ramai yang sudah mengetahuinya dan ada juga yang tidak tahu bukan? Google Mala...
-
As I promised before in my previous entry . Today, I want to show you in details on how to mobilize your blog (only for blogger.com platform...
-
This article describes how to gain access to the System Volume Information folder. The System Volume Information folder is a hidden system f...
-
Hi, I will stop updating this blog starting from now. Hopefully this blog might be useful in the future for reference. I'm currently ac...
-
It's Sunday! Ah.. I've been terminated from the company. Should I be happy? Or not.. It's a curiosity when the boss called me ...
No comments:
Post a Comment