Not that I've stop blogging in English. I'm still writing facts in English. Just want to express myself with Bahasa Melayu lately. I need some refreshments and reduce my stress.
Things that can make me stress (I can guarantee all are having the same thing) are money, work and love. Yes! I'm having difficulties in financial and I need to find a job that can secure my future. I can see my future in oil and gas industry.. but my heart was sulking with the organization that I'm in right now. Not with the company, but with several people inside.
There's no fun anymore in it. Was it just me feeling that way, or others can feel it too? Several people are acting like a boss. It's very difficult to work under so many bosses right? Anyway, I will write in English sometimes later. My next entry will be, How To Hack Facebook.
The Popular Entry
-
Perhatian! kepada sesiapa yang berminat untuk bekerja di offshore, sila email kat aku resume korang. Email aku, nashrul.sabri[at]live.com d...
-
Bosan wa dengan budak Amir ni sebenarnya. Asyik menangis je keje dia. Mesti ada FC dia yg tak puas hati dengan statement wa ni. Tapi wa pedu...
-
Bagi guru-guru yang akan mengisi Pentaksiran Aktiviti Kokurikulum ke dalam SPPBS . Di sini ada sedikit panduan berkenaan dengan jenis Badan...
-
Lepas breakfast pagi tadi, gigi geraham sebelah kiri aku terasa sangat sakit. Pelbagai cara telah aku buat untuk mengurangkan rasa kesakita...
-
Nothing much for today. I woke up at 0630hrs as usual. Have a shower and perform Subuh prayer. After performing Subuh prayer, I sat on the c...
-
Anda tahu tak Google sekarang sudah berpengkalan di Malaysia? Ramai yang sudah mengetahuinya dan ada juga yang tidak tahu bukan? Google Mala...
-
As I promised before in my previous entry . Today, I want to show you in details on how to mobilize your blog (only for blogger.com platform...
-
This article describes how to gain access to the System Volume Information folder. The System Volume Information folder is a hidden system f...
-
Hi, I will stop updating this blog starting from now. Hopefully this blog might be useful in the future for reference. I'm currently ac...
-
It's Sunday! Ah.. I've been terminated from the company. Should I be happy? Or not.. It's a curiosity when the boss called me ...
2 comments:
Why so serius?hehehe...santai2 jer bro, yg penting ciptakan masa menaip entry setiap hari...baru laa hari2 ade visitor
My recent post Lie To Me
How to create entry everyday bro if my work doesn't give me chances to do so. Never mind, I created this blog only for my personal keep. Hahaa!
Post a Comment