This will be the Land of Hope for me and my partner, Zulhilmi. We've planned to make changes to this land.
Just wait and see. :)
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.
The Popular Entry
-
Perhatian! kepada sesiapa yang berminat untuk bekerja di offshore, sila email kat aku resume korang. Email aku, nashrul.sabri[at]live.com d...
-
Bosan wa dengan budak Amir ni sebenarnya. Asyik menangis je keje dia. Mesti ada FC dia yg tak puas hati dengan statement wa ni. Tapi wa pedu...
-
Bagi guru-guru yang akan mengisi Pentaksiran Aktiviti Kokurikulum ke dalam SPPBS . Di sini ada sedikit panduan berkenaan dengan jenis Badan...
-
Lepas breakfast pagi tadi, gigi geraham sebelah kiri aku terasa sangat sakit. Pelbagai cara telah aku buat untuk mengurangkan rasa kesakita...
-
Nothing much for today. I woke up at 0630hrs as usual. Have a shower and perform Subuh prayer. After performing Subuh prayer, I sat on the c...
-
Hi, I will stop updating this blog starting from now. Hopefully this blog might be useful in the future for reference. I'm currently ac...
-
What the hell was in my mind before? Why I'd off-ed my system restore? My goodness! It'll be my last entry for this month until I ...
-
Anda tahu tak Google sekarang sudah berpengkalan di Malaysia? Ramai yang sudah mengetahuinya dan ada juga yang tidak tahu bukan? Google Mala...
-
As I promised before in my previous entry . Today, I want to show you in details on how to mobilize your blog (only for blogger.com platform...
-
HIGHBASE Strategic Sdn Bhd Position: Scaffolder Level 1 Requirements: Valid DOSH & OGSP Level 1 Scaffolding Certificate from ABM ...
No comments:
Post a Comment