A PATHETIC DOCTOR'S ATTITUDE

Treating patient
Well, not all doctors are having the same attitude like one that my wife had met today at Kemaman General Hospital this afternoon. I guess that pathetic doctor is having a fight with his wife last night, making him to have this attitude disorder today.

My wife went to the GH because she was having this terrible pain within her thighs. We went to the hospital and the nurse brought my wife to the midwifery (I guess).

Then, they run a scan to my wife's tummy. My wife couldn't see what was on the screen and she had asked the doctor what is the gender of our child, but she didn't get any feedback from him. My wife was a bit sad and felt neglected by that doctor's attitude (having a mid age crisis?).

No wonder there's a lot of people complaining about government hospital. How some of the doctors and nurses treated their patients very badly. I hate to complain, but my heart wounded because of that kind of attitude or behavior being possessed by some of the government servants.

I do respect their distinction in saving people's life. They're savior of this world and I hope they will always be the savior forever. Working as a doctor or nurse is an honorable job and I would like to appreciate them in my writing today for saving a lot of souls around the world until today. Thank you doctors and nurses!

P.s : my late grandfather (Ambulance Driver), my father (Headmaster), my mother (Teacher), and my wife (Teacher) served the government organizations and I never underestimate them until today. -_-"

The Popular Entry