SHORT TRIP TO MALACCA

Last month, we went for a short trip to Malacca. Actually, we went to fetch my beloved wife. Since she is pregnant and couldn't really drive long distance.

Everyone with their tired face
Waiting for my father to complete his reflexology session. Quite tiring! The anticipation of torture. =P

Reflexology session near Menara Taming Sari
I went for it too, but my session ends a bit early since I didn't take the full session of it. After that, we went for lunch at Medan Selera Ayer Keroh. Asam pedas before leaving Malacca.

My lovely wife and my beloved granny :)
Face full of patience. Waiting for nearly 30 minutes. :) Sabar yer cewek-cewekku sekalian.

My wife smiling face
After having our lunch, we went straight to Nilai 3 for a 'shop till you drop' session. After that, we headed to Bandar Baru Bangi for a rest at Warisan Homestay. Rest is needed for the next 'shop till you drop' session at Sogo, KL in the next morning.

No comments:

The Popular Entry