Flu And Cough

I had a flu and cough since last week. 1 day medical leave and another 1 day unpaid leave. The doctor only gave me one day off. Aww, man.. I need a break. How can I work with mucus flowing out from my nose non stop?

Please go away flu.. please go away cough.. I need to work tomorrow. I am still not fully recovered. Still hard to breathe in since the inner nose is stuck with mucus. My chest feels like exploding when I cough. Even the cough syrup didn't help much. It's only step in as my sleepy tail.

Tomorrow, there'll be two wedding festivity that I have to attend. I hope I am capable of going to both of them. Sunday, it'll be a massive day because I need to finish up my work before sending all the dossiers to Ampang office. After that, wait to be dismissed and find another source of income.

Really hope that Bank Islam will approve my loan. I have a good business plan and I need financial capital to start it. Anyone can help me to get a right way to lend financial capital? Please don't introduce me to loan sharks inasmuch as I don't want to be involved in a silly deal with them.

No comments:

The Popular Entry