HOW TO HACK A COMPUTER

Life is never been easy. Don't waste your time asking people on how to hack a computer because it'll be very tough and complex to understand the method of hacking.


One of my friend once asked me on how to hack his girlfriend's computer to see whether she's cheating on him or not and I was stumbled upon his stupid question.

"Hang ingat senang-senang ka nak hack komputer orang. Kalau aku pandai, aku dah jadi hacker nak habaq mai kat hang." I replied him with a smile on my face, afraid of him feels dejected with my words.

If one people can easily hack others personal computers, it'll be no more privacy and we wouldn't call our computers as a Personal Computer (PC) anymore. Maybe it'll turn out as Everybody's Computer (EC) and anyone can access or logged on to your system.

Nevertheless, I still helped him to caught his girlfriend cheated on him smoothly. Thank you to imvisible.info website. It's really a handy tools to trace people cheating when they're online but invisible from you on Yahoo! Messenger.

Can you imagine if everyone knows how to hack other people's computer easily? There will be no more Computer Software Engineer in this world and internet is a haunted place to go.

p/s: I will not save a soft copy of my nude picture.

No comments:

The Popular Entry