Dossier Dossier Dossier

Nothing much for today. I woke up at 0630hrs as usual. Have a shower and perform Subuh prayer. After performing Subuh prayer, I sat on the chair in the living room and thinking about my future. Recently, Huda and I talk about our engagement. I promised her to find some of the engagement gifts this upcoming December 10th. She'll be coming from Kuala Terengganu on the day so that we can find the things here in Kemaman or in Kuantan as there's a lot of choices to be made.

Sample photo of engagement gifts
We are going to find an engagement ring too. She will select it and I will just pay for it. I don't want to make my head spinning thinking of which design or type that she likes. It will ease out my task and I can proceed with another things. Hence, I need to wait for my paycheck. I don't want to use up my savings because of engagement. We have 6 more months to prepare all the things but she insisted to get ready by now since she was posted in another state. It'll be hard for us to meet and she is only available when school holidays.

Never mind dear, If my paycheck is not enough to buy those things, I will withdraw my savings. You don't have to worry about that. What I'm afraid of is my work. I'll be dismissed in a short-while, meaning sooner or later. After that, I need to find another job before my plan going to Labuan in July next year. If not, I will be damned broke! Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad (BIMB), can I have my loan? I want to set up a business and remain in Semenanjung. Very reluctant to leave my parents. I am their son and daughter (the only child).

Black binder (dossier) to keep all the documents
Enough of mumbling about what will happen. For now, I need to complete all the dossiers before end of this week. Our QC Engineer is forcing me to work fast. How am I going to work fast if my condition is like this? Never mind.. I will make it fast! Later on, don't blame me if the dossiers are having problems. I can't work under pressure if my health is not in a good status. I actually had a terrible headache this morning and nearly caused an apoplexy. Lucky I was fast enough to recline and rest for an hour or so. I will complete the dossiers as fast as I can even I am not in the mood to work and the actual responsible for those dossiers are not mine. It was a part of QC work! Not Material Coordinator part you prick!
ps: It is all about mind bottling... and self-attitude of thyself. Right?

No comments:

The Popular Entry