Hypoglycemia

Last Tuesday was a hectic day once again. My grandmother was admitted to Kemaman General Hospital because of hypoglycemia.

I was on emergency leave for 2 days (13.11 - 14.11) because of her critical condition. I need to take care of her since all my father's sister were not willing to look after her. After convincing my second aunt to keep an eye on her, I sent my grandmother to her house.

Lucky that my grandmother wants to go to her house. If not, I will be doomed! Because I know that I'll be the one to oversee her.

A gloomy situation will occur since my reputation at work is at stake right now. My bosses weren't responded to me when I was in the office. Dear Allah, please help me! Give my reputation at work back to normal. I kneel at You.. Amin.
ps : Selamat Hari Raya Eidul Adha to all Muslims who read this blog.

No comments:

The Popular Entry