Badminton Comp

Oh my dear, here I go again.. I hope this time it'll be longer than previous one. I've changed the font and also the background. A total make over after I saw one blog that were using this type of font.

What font? Figure it out by yourself.

Goodbye 011110 and welcome 021110. I just realize that yesterday was 01.11.10, a nice number to be remembered.

Sunday night was a hectic day for me as I've played eight straight games non-stop as a preparation or training to be precised for our company's badminton competition this coming Friday.

And the results of playing eight straight games non-stop are, I have muscles over-sprained and because of that I couldn't woke up yesterday's morning causing me absent to work. Nice one!

Though, with my mother's help (rubbing my over-sprained muscles with minyak but but), I feel better now and ready to train again tomorrow. Watch out guys! Yeahhhaaaaa..

Just give me the venue and time, I'll be there to train with you all.

p/s: Tun Dr. Mahathir is paying us a visit soon. I don't know when and on what purposes. Welcome Tun! We are waiting for your presence. Hope to shake his hands and thank him for what he had done to our country. Double meaning? Who cares??

No comments:

The Popular Entry