My Blog On Mobile!

I am excited to see my blog on mobile phones. Very interesting thoughts of Blogger Team to create such thing.

It is still a BETA version. Mobilize your blog by activating the mobile template of your blog at 'Settings' tab. Click on 'Email & Mobile' tab. Select the mobile template activation and click 'Save Settings' underneath all. Plus, there's a preview button. Just click it and, walla! Your mobile template is there.

I got to go now. I need to fetch my mom at Terminal Makmur, Kuantan tomorrow morning. See you around soon! Sorry, no print screens available in this post. Will post a proper one once I am truly free. Once again, I AM SORRY!

Good morning night all..

This is a quick update. Shown below is the print screen of the tabs that I have mentioned last night.

Under Settings tab, click on the Email & Mobile tab

No comments:

The Popular Entry