A New Lenovo Bought!

Yes!! At last.. Lenovo is in my hand. I am very happy and excited this time. Even though it wasn't a ThinkPad, I am still very glad with it. It is a Lenovo IdeaPad model Z460.


It technical specifications:-
Processor Intel Core i5 M460 @ 2.53GHz with a maximum tweak speed at 2.79GHz.
4GB Random Access Memory (RAM)
500GB SATA Hard Disk Drive.
Nvidia GeForce 310M with CUDA graphical card.
Dolby Advanced Audio.


The design is very sleek with a great typing pad (keyboard). Original Windows 7 Home Premium operating system makes it very easy to operate. Plus, it comes with a LED Backlight panel and also HDMI supported. Included was a SMART FAN NOISE CONTROL built-in. Very efficient and it becomes handy while running on battery with one small touch.

I was thinking to buy an Acer notebook with the same specifications, but it was OWNED by Lenovo's webcam. Lenovo Z460 comes with a built-in 2.0 megapixels webcam. Also come with the package is, eSATA Connector. I don't know what is it though. I'm still studying about the thing. Will post about it once I got the answer. With an aluminium casing, hot air resulted from the processor can be cold down.

No comments:

The Popular Entry