From Soft Hard To Hi-low

Previously my car is using a set of soft hard adjustable absorber. Yesterday, one of my friend offers me his hi-low adjustable suspension with a reasonable price tag. It comes with a set of spring.

Hi-low adjustable suspension

This type of suspension is really worth it to buy. You don't have to change it every time its broken. Just send it to the shop where they can service your suspension back like a new set of suspension. I've bought a set of GAB brand adjustable suspension. I don't if it's an original from Japan set or a local set. What I really care is, I can have a nice one. Better than my previous absorber.

My car being operated by the foreman
At least my car is in perfect condition now. My next plan is to wrap the cushion with half leather material and to re-paint the front grill back to its originate color. OK car! That's it for this month. I'm almost broke because of you.

Oh! Before I forgot, happy holidays to those who celebrate 25th December. 6 more days to go for you guys to celebrate the commemoration.

No comments:

The Popular Entry