FULL TUTORIAL ON MOBILIZING YOUR BLOG

As I promised before in my previous entry. Today, I want to show you in details on how to mobilize your blog (only for blogger.com platform bloggers).

Only 3 simple steps will make your blog goes mobile.

Trust me.. there will be no complexity in this tutorial. Even a 10 years old kid can manage to understand this tutorial.

OK, first.. Of course you need to log in into your blogger.com account, but.. don't use the usual URL. I advise you to use draft.blogger.com to log in.

Done with the log in, now it is time to see a diagram as shown below:-

Click the diagram to enlarge

For your convenience, here is the simple sitemap style of instruction:-
Settings >> Email & Mobile >> Yes, On mobile devices, show the mobile version of my template.
You can view the sample of your mobile version of blog by clicking on MOBILE PREVIEW light blue button.

Next instruction, click the SAVE SETTINGS orange button as shown in the diagram below:-

Click the diagram to enlarge

Oh yes! You're DONE with the setting on mobilizing your blog in less than 10 minutes I guess.. or should I say 5 minutes?? Good luck with it boys and girls.. Have a good day!

No comments:

The Popular Entry