It Is An Emergency!

I was knocked out when my sister called and informed me that my grandmother's leg were bulging. I quickly rushed out to look for it.

Caused by over dosage of water

It was swelling like an elephant's feet. Oh dear! What to do now? It must be caused by her kidneys failure like previous tidings. With calm, I asked my sister to dress up and asked her to help my grandmother to dress up. Rush going out from the house and start the car.

I called my mother but she was praying at that time. So, with my healthy judgement, I didn't wait for her and bring my grandmother to the hospital. Maybe my action can saves life. It'll be a regret if anything happen to my grandmother.

When I reached the hospital, I carried her out and asked one of the hospital attendant to bring out a wheel chair. After a flashback, it looks like a drama! Who cares anyway. I'm saving my grandmother's life! After that, I instructed my sister to follow my grandmother into the emergency room while I went to park the car.

Finally she's fine. Doctor had released her at 2245hrs and I drove her back. Yesterday (4.12.2010), I sent her to my auntie's house. Just to make sure she has a good rest. Thank you to my auntie who really cares her. I will try to provide everything for her. Without her, my father will not be born and there will be no me. I love my family so much..

No comments:

The Popular Entry