New Domain And Rojak Pasar Malam

Hey, what's up with the title?? Nothinglah.. I just wanna tell you guys (a bit brag), I've moved from a free dot blogspot dot com to a paid domain name. Come on! New year with a new brand lah kawan.. Plus, I wanna have my own style in blogging. Still thinking about it..

If not today, maybe tomorrow lah I will think about it. For now, I want to lean my back on my bed. Letih sangat! I need a rest cos tomorrow will be a really tough day for me again.. Macam mana nak kaya tanpa meletihkan badan ah? But I don't wanna sit only. Have to work oso but with less task lah. The answer is......

NO HAVE LA KAWAN!! If you wanna be rich, you have to work hard, work smart plus be more careful.. Nowadays got a lot of people trying to cheat each other. Wahlao! Bukan apa, Melayu sama Melayu pun mau kencing. Itu pasal Tun Mahathir pernah cakap, Melayu mudah lupa.. Itu Melayu sama Melayu pun mau gaduh-gaduh. Macam mana kita mau maju...

New year must have new determination.. Don't be too naive and easily succumbed with untruthfulness. We need to have will... I tell you ah! The power of will is very splendid one. Don't trust me kah? You try one lah.. but no warranty from me OK. I will not be responsible for any losses. Hahaha! Enough of the rojak pasar malam language. Till I write again next time...
p/s: Wow! 3 more days to go.. 2011, here we gooooooooo!

3 comments:

AdamXis said...

Salam...hey bro, well well well
Congratulation...

i have noticed about blackbinder.net other day's...but to find that you have move back to blogspot the very next day...

u buy where the domain is it? reffering to Mesra-hosting Adds... guest you buy there...cheap eh?

Nashrul Sabri said...

Wa'alaikum salam Adamxis,
Hahaha.. I thought people didn't notice the changes.

I've bought the domain name from web-hosting.net.my since I already have an account with them. Unfortunately, it is RM10 cheaper than mesrahosting.net that you mentioned.

Good news is, for hosting they're much cheaper than web-hosting.net.my but I am afraid of their server's performances. The conclusion, I will stick to web-hosting.net.my since their credibility are already known and approved by several bloggers like redmummy.com and many more.

Thanks for commenting. Hope we can collaborate in making money online. =)

Anonymous said...

hey...bahasa org puteh sgtlaa...
hahaha. mu punyar domain...
www.blackbinder.net
have one problems!!!

if people type url
blackbinder.net

they will never find your
www.blackbinder.net

and google will leave this message
Oops! Google Chrome could not find blackbinder.net

becoz...you not properly setting
redirection blackbinder.net
to www.blackbinder.net

this can be easily configure...
go to blogger > dashboard > settings > publising > Advanced Settings

under Advanced Settings goto
Your Domain >>> lastly tick
Redirect blackbinder.net to www.blackbinder.net

thats all...any problem contact me okay?

The Popular Entry