SPPBS SLOW TO LOAD

I was stumbled at first when told by my wife that Ministry of Education (MOE) had launched a new system called Sistem Pengurusan Pentaksiran Berasaskan Sekolah (SPPBS). I rushed to my laptop and googling SPPBS and found the URL to it.

It is best to view with Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. I was not able to login since I am not a teacher, but still I can view what's inside via the manual provided. what I've heard from my wife, some of the teachers in her school complained that the server / bandwidth used to run the system wasn't capable to handle many clients at a time.

From what I've seen in the manual, there's no Javascripts detected inside the system. of course the system will be executed slower than what we've been expected in other systems, nowadays. Hence, I am so thrill to look what's inside it.

Yes! that's the main problem (I think) causing the system to load slower than any other web-based systems. Just my 2cents, if MOE wants to improve the system, they should figure out on how to include Javascript / AJAX in it.

You might be seing the system using this URL, http://apps.moe.gov.my/sppbs and will be directed to the welcome page. :) Happy browsing!

No comments:

The Popular Entry