Going for holidays

I don't know why but lately I feel like going the places that I've been before.

I wanted to go to Malacca, Johor Bahru, Miri, etc etc. Sadly it'll be very costly and I have to keep my money as a preparation for next year.

How I wish I have time and money, so that I can manage to travel and spend time with my family. It's hard to travel these days cause I have to work on Saturdays.

I have only one day off and it's Friday. Six days working straightly to earn for a better living.

It makes me feel like finding a better prospect job. A job that only needs me to work five days a week.

The rest of two days are to be spent with my family travelling. My parents are not young anymore. While they're healthy, I want to spend my time with them seeing wonders around the globe.

O Mighty Allah, I praise to You. Help me in the findings and I will prostrate as a sign of gratitude to You. Amen..

No comments:

The Popular Entry