System restore for all partitions are off-ed

What the hell was in my mind before? Why I'd off-ed my system restore?

My goodness! It'll be my last entry for this month until I reformat this laptop for the umpteenth time. If this laptop shut down by its own in 15 minutes, I am doomed.

Of course if I'm awake, I can click the 'Restart later' button but what if I fall asleep? What will happen after that?

As what I've known and rejected previously, my XP is trying to download Windows Genuine Advantage and that means they're trying to detect my OS.

I'm using, of course a pirated one. It'll detect my OS as a pirated copy and will always prompt a message reminding me of being counterfeited by pirates.

That is one annoying thing that bothers me before, making me a mad mad man at that time thinking of how to get rid of it.

Finally, I've found a solution for that but can't share it with you here.
p/s : Prompted a message, asking me to automatically restart and install all updates that XP had downloaded it before by its own. What a selfish OS I have.

No comments:

The Popular Entry