OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY

1. Working in Oil and Gas Industry is really giving you a headache, especially when you're working in a contractor side.

2. The harsh fettle, when one project comes to an end. Contractors need to prepare for all the final documentations to be submitted to the client for auditing purposes. At this critical moment, we have to be smart and in a state of disguise.

3. Compiling, preparing and finding aren't easy like it looks. Every single thing has to be attached with the documentations. Like me, I am a Material Coordinator Assistant. My task is to backup the Material Coordinator on our side.

4. But right now, it seems like I'm backing up for both our side and client side since there are no Material Coordinator there in client side. Wow! It is getting worst and worst.. Anyhow, I have to complete my task and also to be assisting their Material Coordinator at the same fiddlesticks.

5. What I felt? I feel like tendering (submit resignation letter) in 24 hours time! Though, it is at stake..

6. I need to be calmed and relax first before making something stupid like previously. May Allah helps me to ease out this critical cold-blooded moment!

No comments:

The Popular Entry