Wish list for 2011

Ah.. Things are getting worst every day.

Expect the unexpected things to happen in life. My wish list for next year are:-
  • Engagement
  • Better paycheck
  • Nissan Latio
  • Nikon D7000
  • Sarawak
  • Investment
Only 6 just for now. It'll be more by the end of this year. Hopefully!

I was on the phone with Nurul Huda discussed about what month should we held our engagement.

Since her parents want her to get a car first before getting married.

Aih... Why she's so influenced by her parents. Which one is more important?

A marriage or a car.. To prevent from smear, I would choose for a marriage.

For me, a car can be bought later on. Once married and have a stable life, since I already have a car.

She can use it whenever she wants and wherever she wanted to. How I wish I could sway her on marriage.

Maybe she's still young and there's a lot of things that she should learn. Give her time.. at least a year. Right?

Hope we could manage it by next year. Still craving for a Nikon. D7000? Better than D90, scurvy than D300S.

p/s : I've changed the design again. I easily get bored when it comes to design.

No comments:

The Popular Entry