Should I Be Happy?

It's Sunday! Ah.. I've been terminated from the company. Should I be happy? Or not..

It's a curiosity when the boss called me on Thursday morning, but I wasn't at the office since I need to send my grandmother to the hospital.. I went to the office after lunch break. Met with the boss and he gave me two options, either I quit or they'll terminate me. So, I choose to be terminated.

MRU Project has finished and there's no more incoming project. By hook or by crook, the company need to fire several contract staff to cut their expenses off. I am one of the contract staff that included in list. Well, I guess I should be very grateful and thousand appreciation goes to the company for giving me a chance to learn something in the industries.

To my colleagues, I hope we can work together again in other project / company. Thank you for all the lessons and experiences that I've gained all these while. Wish you guys, "Selamat maju jaya" in whatever you guys do next.

That's all folks. Thank you once again!

Nota kaki bangku :
Ada ke colleagues aku baca blog ni? Macam tak ada jer. teehehe~
Semua orang busy dengan kerja masing-masing especially to those yang involve sebagai committee HSE Day pada 10 Februari nanti. Good luck guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As salam...weyh ape dah jadi?macam nie laa nasib yang berkontract...sedey jugak...but gudluck in Future...rezeki ade di-mana-mana...

Aku dah Tag mu : ►Kena Tag : Permainan Masa Kecik-Kecik Dulu

Nashrul Sabri said...

Wa'alaikum salam.. Apa dah jadi? Macam ni la pekerja kontrak bro. Bila nak pakai, dia pakai sehabis mahu.. Bila dah tak hingin, dia sepak jer kite keluor dari company.. Hehehe.. Hidup ni bro, unexpected sangat.

Mu apa citer de?

The Popular Entry